Skip to main content

Personal Learning Cloud / e-Portfolio (Part 1: Planning)

 

Personal vision 


 

My career goal is to become a skincare entrepreneur and have a successful skin care brand. I want to dedicate to my purpose of helping others look and feel their best and serving others. I will innovate new products and consistently looking for ways to help serve people better.

 

 

Personal mission statement  



 

To embrace something bigger than myself. To continually improve my soft and solid skills and knowledge to help others take good care of their skin and improve their self-confidence.

 

 

S.M.A.R.T. personal goals  



 

Short term

 

I will do regular exercise three days a week and an hour per day until July 2023.

 

SMART:

 

Specific: I will go to gym for an hour, three days a week for 6 months.

 

Measurable: I will measure the progress by using a fitness tracker to ensure I complete the goal as set.

 

Achievable: I will schedule the workout time every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday within these 6 months to make sure I get into this exercise habit. An hour each time will allow me to get the benefits from the cardio.

 

Realistic: By getting regular exercise three times a week for an hour each time will allow me to get the benefits from it and improve my health in a long run.

 

Timely: I will do regular exercise for an hour three times a week until July 2023.

 

 

Medium term

 

I will try to increase my knowledge by taking 30 minutes to read a book every day for a year.


SMART:


Specific: I will try to increase my knowledge by taking 30 minutes to read a book or an article every day for a year. I will start with the books I have at home.

 

Measurable: My goal is to complete reading by spending 30 minutes every day, and I will take note of what I have read so to keep a tracking record.

 

Achievable: As I already readily got the books to read at home, I can start reading them right away from today. I will try to get on a reading habit to spend 30 minutes to read before bedtime, so I make sure I get this done by the end of the day.

 

Realistic: Reading can help increase my knowledge, calm my mind and allow me to have my own time to think and explore new things on my own.

 

Timely: My goal is to spend 30 minutes to read every day for a year and by then I should finish reading all books I have at home.

 

Long term

 

To become a skincare entrepreneur and have a successful skin care brand.

 

SMART:


Specific: I will set up my own skin care company with my own brand.

 

Measurable: I will set a plan including all different stages for a company set up and keep track of that with proposed deadlines so to ensure that I am working towards my goal on schedule.

 

Achievable: I can accomplish this goal from different aspects. For example, saving money for the company and brand set up, getting solid knowledge in relation to the skin care industry including their marketing strategies etc, planning for staff employment.

 

Realistic: By the time that I have my own skin care brand, I have already well prepared myself with the solid knowledge learned from my BA (Marketing) diploma and have connections with people in the skin care field, so I am confident that my brand will be a success if I put more efforts in it.

 

Timely: My goal is to have my own skin care brand in 5 years.

 

 

 

 

Comments