Skip to main content

Yi Fei Renata Wong

 

Hi there!

I am Yi Fei Renata Wong. You can call me Renata. I am a Hongkonger. I was born and raised in Hong Kong, but I have spent a few years for my degree in UBC, Vancouver. I have been here in Winnipeg since August 2021. I came here with my fur baby. 

Leaving my family and friends behind, I came to this unfamiliar place knowing no one when I arrived. Although I miss them much, I love to be surrounded by new things, and I am excited about the exploration!

My major is Marketing, BA, and this is my last semester. I hope the graduation date will come sooner, and everything will go smoothly. I have yet to plan about what to do next, but maybe it is a good idea to explore different parts of Canada, as school has been busy, and I have yet to have an opportunity to look around! If you know any must-visit and fun places, do let me know! 😀

Comments